GIFT VOUCHER EXTENTIONS
Vouchers have all been extended to accommodate periods of forced salon closure due to Covid 19 lockdowns – the extension dates are to allow us time to accommodate and stagger your bookings and the usage of these vouchers.
We have decided as a gesture of good will to include all vouchers that were due to expire from January 2020 before the 1st national lockdown started.
Vouchers can be used towards treatments or Products. (Vouchers can still be re-deemed during all lockdown periods on retail purchases)
Vouchers that were purchased January 2019 – January 2020 may be required to top to meet the current cost of the treatments, as our prices have had to rise twice within that time, and we cannot offer treatments at a price from 2 years ago. (When a voucher was purchased for a specific treatment not an amount)
If you have trouble redeeming your gift voucher within its valid period, please get in touch BEFORE it expires, and we will extend it for you and make your booking – vouchers that are expired (in this case – with an expiry date of December 2019 and before) cannot be adjusted or accepted.
Lost vouchers – We can often find your voucher number for you, so please get in touch. However….. This isn’t always possible and cannot be relied upon. Please bring along your gift voucher with you to your treatments and hand over in place of a payment. If you do not have your voucher and we have no named record of it, please expect to pay for your booking.
|Voucher Purchase Date||Voucher Expiry Date||New Expiry Date|
|January 2019||January 2020||31st August 2021|
|February 2019||February 2020||31st August 2021|
|March 2019||March 2020||31st August 2021|
|April 2019||April 2020||31st August 2021|
|May 2019||May 2020||31st August 2021|
|June 2019||June 2020||31st August 2021|
|July 2019||July 2020||31st September 2021|
|August 2019||August 2020||31st September 2021|
|September 2019||September 2020||31st September 2021|
|October 2019||October 2020||31st September 2021|
|November 2019||November 2020||31st October 2021|
|December 2019||December 2020||31st October 2021|
|January 2020||January 2021||31st October 2021|
|February 2020||February 2021||30th November 2021|
|March 2020||March 2021||31st December 2021|
|April 2020||April 2021||31st December 2021|
|May 2020||May 2021||31st December 2021|
|June 2020||June 2021||31st December 2021|
|July 2020||July 2021||31st December 2021|
|August 2020||August 2021||31st January 2022|
|September 2020||September 2021||28th february 2022|
|October 2020||October 2021||31st March 2022|
|November 2020||November 2021||30th April 2022|
|December 2020||December 2021||31st May 2022|
|January 2021||January 2022||18month from date of purchase|
|February 2021||February 2022||18month from date of purchase|
|March 2021||March 2022||18month from date of purchase|
|April 2021||April 2022||18month from date of purchase|
|May 2021||May 2022||Back to 1 year validity|
The rules when we re-open
The salon is following very strict guidelines from the government with how we can carry our beauty treatments.
# Patch test are required for all lash and brow tint or lift treatments for your first treatment booked and also after any additional vaccinations- Please call in 9-5pm Monday – Saturday the week before your treatment.
Please read the long list of do’s and don’t below – these will also be emailed to every client before each treatment.
* You MUST complete a client consultation form at least every 4 months – A different form will be required for each type of treatment. This will be emailed to you prior to your treatment. If you do not receive it, please call the salon.
* If you have any symptoms of Covid – 19 or are feeling unwell, please CALL us ASAP to re-arrange your appointment. This is to keep our therapists and clients well.
* If you have returned to this country for any reason you must follow the quarantine rules and only make an appointment once this time has past. If you are cabin crew – you MUST have a negative Covid Test on your return to the UK and before your appointment.
* Please come to your treatment alone – (No Children, friends or Dogs! Unless they are assistant dogs)
* We politely request you continue to wear a face covering for your treatments (this can be provided) Many of our staff will not be fully vaccinated until later this summer and many clients still feel nervous about being out with the general public.
* Your therapist will continue to wear a face mask whilst performing your treatments.
* Refreshments will now be available.
* PLEASE arrive only at your appointed time to avoid any client overlap. Being late will result in your treatment time being cut short and being early may cause overcrowding in our waiting area, and you may need to wait outside.
* Our waiting area will have 2 chairs inside from 19th July, however we have decided to continue to keep the outside bench for those clients not wanting wait inside.
Please note there is NO Customer parking available at the salon.
* Should you wish to purchase products you can do this by either calling ahead to place your order, make payment and arrange a collection OR we would love to see you in the shop.
* We have increased our already strict cleaning and hygiene routines within the salon. We are now using hospital grade antiviral cleaning mists and solutions and have decided to keep these in place.
Ruth and the Profiles Team x
Join Our Team?
Are you a fully qualified beauty therapist looking for a new role?
Please send your CV and a covering email to Ruth and Hannah email@example.com