The salon is following very strict guidelines from the government with how we can carry our beauty treatments.
# Patch test are required for all lash and brow tint or lift treatments for your first treatment booked and also after any additional vaccinations- Please call in 9-5pm Monday – Saturday the week before your treatment.
Please read the long list of do’s and don’t below – these will also be emailed to every client before each treatment.
* You MUST complete a client consultation form at least every 4 months – A different form will be required for each type of treatment. This will be emailed to you prior to your treatment. If you do not receive it, please call the salon.
* If you have any symptoms of Covid – 19 or are feeling unwell, please CALL us ASAP to re-arrange your appointment. This is to keep our therapists and clients well.
* If you have returned to this country for any reason you must follow the quarantine rules and only make an appointment once this time has past. If you are cabin crew – you MUST have a negative Covid Test on your return to the UK and before your appointment.
* Please come to your treatment alone – (No Children, friends or Dogs! Unless they are assistant dogs)
* We politely request you continue to wear a face covering for your treatments (this can be provided) Many of our staff will not be fully vaccinated until later this summer and many clients still feel nervous about being out with the general public.
* Your therapist will continue to wear a face mask whilst performing your treatments.
* Refreshments will now be available.
* PLEASE arrive only at your appointed time to avoid any client overlap. Being late will result in your treatment time being cut short and being early may cause overcrowding in our waiting area, and you may need to wait outside.
* Our waiting area will have 2 chairs inside from 19th July, however you are welcome to continue to wait for your appointment outside should you wish to.
Please note there is NO Customer parking available at the salon.
* Should you wish to purchase products you can do this by either calling ahead to place your order, make payment and arrange a collection OR we would love to see you in the shop. You can also shop with us online Click Here To Shop
* We have increased our already strict cleaning and hygiene routines within the salon. We are now using hospital grade antiviral cleaning mists and solutions and have decided to keep these in place.
Ruth and the Profiles Team x
Join Our Team?
Are you a fully qualified beauty therapist looking for a new role?
Please send your CV and a covering email to Ruth and Hannah email@example.com