We are now OPEN for ALL treatments!!
The salon is following very strict guidelines from the government with how we can carry our beauty treatments.
# Patch test are required for all lash and brow tint or lift treatments for your first treatment booked with after after the pandemic closure – Please call in 9-5pm Monday – Saturday the week before your treatment.
Please read the long list of do’s and don’t below – these will also be emailed to every client before each treatment.
* You MUST complete a client consultation / Covid questionnaire before arriving for your appointment. This will be emailed to you prior to your treatment. If you do not receive it, please call the salon.
* If you have any symptoms of Covid – 19 or are feeling unwell, please call us to re-arrange your appointment. This is to keep our therapists and clients well.
* We will email you the day before your treatment to check you are well and have completed the required paperwork, and to take a payment over the phone for your treatments – this is to enable us to have a contact FREE payment system as much as possible. Of course you can purchase additional products when you are with us.
* We are required to ask you to bring with you as few belongings as possible.
* You MUST attend on your own unless you need assistance. (No Children or Dogs! Unless they are assistant dogs)
* Your temperature will be taken upon arrival by your therapist.
* You will be required to wear a face covering for your treatments (this can be provided)
* Your therapist will be dressed in the appropriate PPE for your booked treatment. Face covering, Visor, Gloves (some treatments)
* We are advised not to offer refreshments and to encourage you to bring your own, should you need to. Water in a disposable cup is available.
* PLEASE arrive only at your appointed time to avoid any client overlap. Being late will result in your treatment time being cut short.
* We are not able to have a waiting area in the shop, and we are asked to have a one way system in the salon.
Please walk down the side of the salon past the side door and wait in this space (pictured below) for your therapist to great you. We can see you arrive on the CCTV if you wait in this space! Please DO NOT wait at the side door, it is in constant use and we cannot socially distance in a door way.
Please note there is NO Customer parking available at the salon.
* Should you wish to purchase products you can do this by either calling ahead to place your order, make payment and arrange a collection OR we would love to see you in the shop, one customer in to the retail area at a time, you must adhere to social distancing rules during your purchase. (You may need to wait outside)
* We have increased our already strict cleaning and hygiene routines within the salon. We are now using hospital grade antiviral cleaning mists and solutions and have an increased time between clients to allow for extra cleaning and hygiene measures and to avoid a client overlap within the building
These may be updated regularly along with the latest Government Guidelines. We may have to review our prices due to the increased timings between clients to allow for extra cleaning and increased costs for PPE, redistricted numbers of treatments performed in a day. We will of course aim to keep this to a minimum.
Thank you for helping us make these changes our new ‘normal’
Ruth and the Profiles Team x
Take home a FREE Clarins gift when you book and pay for any two Clarins face or body massage treatments – while stocks last!
Take Home this FREE Clarins Gift when you purchase teo or more Clarins Products – while stocks last!
Be sure to check out our Facebook page and Instagram pages @profilesbeauty
Medical conditions – Please make sure your are NOT contraindicated for the treatments you have booked. If you are not sure if you are suitable for any particular treatment please call the salon and discuss this with a therapist, as you may require a doctors letter prior to your treatment. Many conditions are not suitable for massage and or facials, for insurance reasons including treatment for cancer. We do have a fabulous specialist treatment called the ‘Tranquil Sea Massage for those with Cancer. We have 2 therapists that are specially insured and trained to offer this treatment and service to ensure you are in the safest of hands during your treatment time with us.